Note about grades. The Department grading policy, adopted 9 November 2005, states: “The recommended grading guideline is an average class GPA of B- to C+ for all undergraduate courses except ECON 4309, 4339, 4939 and 4999.”
- Shell for 2018 Final Exam
- 2018 Final Exam Questions
- Histogram of Scores for 2018 Final Exam. Note: there were 50 questions, so multiply by 2 to get percentage. Question 51 was thrown out.
- 2018 Final Exam Answers
Resources for the Final
- International Finance Slides
- Exercise: Calculating and Applying Elasticities of k* and y* (the Steady-State Capital to Effective Labor Ratio and Output to Effective Labor Ratio) to Exogenous Changes