Tweets here and below:
- .@ModeledBehavior @Noahpinion and I hereby declare#ImmigrationTweetDay this Monday, February 4, 2013. Details in the next few tweets.
- On #ImmigrationTweetDay this Monday, all bloggers with posts on immigration policy are invited to tweet links to all their immigration posts
- Freedom of thought is a watchword of #ImmigrationTweetDay so all are encouraged to participate regardless of their views on immigration.
- On #ImmigrationTweetDay this Monday, everyone is encouraged to tweet links to posts on immigration not yet tweeted by their authors.
- On #ImmigrationTweetDay everyone is encouraged to make the best arguments for herhis position on immigration possible in 140 characters.
- On #ImmigrationTweetDay everyone participating is asked to make an effort to retweet all genuinely relevant tweets they see.
- I plan to storify the #ImmigrationTweetDay tweets, and link to that collection of tweets on my blog soon after#ImmigrationTweetDay is done.
- Between now and Monday, please spread the word about#ImmigrationTweetDay
- Look for #ImmigrationTweetDay this Monday, February 4, 2013