My Dad, Edward Lawrence Kimball, died on November 21, 2016, a little less than six months ago. I have posted my tribute to my Dad and the tributes of my brothers and sisters, as well as by my Dad's colleague Jack Welch:
- My Dad
- Christian Edward Kimball on Edward Lawrence Kimball
- Joseph Ellsworth Kimball on Edward Lawrence Kimball
- Paula Kimball Gardner, Mary Kimball Dollahite and Sarah Camilla Kimball Whisenant on Edward Lawrence Kimball
- Jordan Andrew Kimball on Edward Lawrence Kimball
- One for All: John Woodland "Jack" Welch on Edward Lawrence Kimball
Today, and four weeks from today, I am posting videos of John Dehlin's two interviews of my Dad about my Dad's views on Mormonism. (If you can't wait, here is a link to Part 2.) These interviews are excellent at showing how my Dad thought about religion—something he cared deeply about. If you want to see the best face of Mormonism I know of, take a look at these videos.