Linked above is an excellent post that says some things I haven’t managed to say very well in my posts on Mormonism, but have tried to circle around. You can see my attempts to make these kinds of points in these posts:
- The Message of Mormonism for Atheists Who Want to Stay Atheists
- How Conservative Mormon America Avoided the Fate of Conservative White America
- Inside Mormonism: The Home Teachers Come Over
- Will Mitt’s Mormonism Make Him a Supply-Side Liberal?
- The Mormon View of Jesus
- “Keep the Riffraff Out!” (–Not)
- Godless Religion
- Truth or Consequences
- “UU Visions”
- How Like a God!
- John Stuart Mill on Having a Day of Rest and Recreation
You might also be interested in these two guest posts about Mormonism appearing on this blog: