This is a a video of a sermon I gave at the Community Unitarian Universalists in Brighton on July 7, 2015.
My July 4th column “An economist explains why the key to a free world lies with China” and the posts below are closely related to this sermon:
- What if Jesus Was Really Resurrected? Musings of a Non-Supernaturalist
- John Stuart Mill’s Brief for the Limits of the Authority of Society over the Individual
- The Case for Gay Marriage is Made in the Freedom of Religion
- The Teleotheistic Achievement of the New Testament
- ”The Hunger Games” Is Hardly Our Future—It’s Already Here
I have other relevant links here, including to all the other sermons I have posted.