- Winter 2012 Midterm Exam—Remember that what was covered before that midterm exam was different than this year.
- Answers to Winter 2012 Midterm Exam
- Shell for Winter 2014 Midterm Exam
- Winter 2014 Midterm Exam
- Answers to Winter 2014 Midterm Exam (Note 1: Question 6 has 2 correct answers. Note 2: Raw scores on my exams have sometimes been low. I don’t think that will be true on this one, but it might be. Don’t worry: my curve is your friend. Ryoko and I will try to get information on the distribution to you soon.)
Distribution of scores: 33 33 32 31 31 31 30 30 30 30 29 29 29 28 27 26 26 26 25 25 25 24 24 24 24 24 23 23 23 23 23 22 22 22 22 21 19 19 16
- Distribution of final course grades from Winter 2012: A+ A+ A A A A A A A- A- A- B+ B+ B+ B B B B B B- B- B- C
- Distribution of final course grades from Winter 2011: A+ A A A A A A A A- A- A- A- A- A- A- B+ B+ B+ B+ B+ B+ B+ B B B B B- C
BLOGGING HIATUS: BREAK GIVES YOU 4 BLOGGING ASSIGNMENTS OFF, BOTH SATURDAYS, A MONDAY AND A WEDNESDAY DURING BREAK. But, break is an ideal time to get ahead on your blogging assignments; remember that things will get busy toward the end of the semester, and it would be great at that point to be ahead. I will be reading blog posts over break from those who do send me the links.
Miscellaneous Note: I just realized that it is very helpful if your emails to me of links to your revised posts say this is my [first, second, third, fourth, fifth] revised post. That will help me avoid any errors in my recording of things.